Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Introduction!

Hi everyone,

My name is Anny and I'm going to be a 3rd year in SJSU this fall. I'm currently majoring in Hospitality management and minoring in Psychology. I'm a very bubbly person because I like to always have a smile on my face and stay positive in life. I love animals; especially cute little puppies! I have a small yorkie and he is everything to me. I can honestly say that I have built my communication skills through my job at Banana Republic. I always have to communicate with customers in a positive/professional manner and it's really challenging if the customer has a negative attitude. My hopes for this class is that I get to achieve a more effective way in communication through writing and speaking. This summer, I hope I get to go to Vegas again :) I love the buffet and shopping there!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Amy!

    So nice to meet you in COMM 41! I love animals! I had a Golden Retriever for 6 years and had to give her up because I lost my home and no one would let me bring her with me. I tried apartments and their requirements were tiny dogs only. Sooooo....I am sad to have given her up but she was given to a very nice family who could afford to take care of her. They had lost their dog to cancer two years before so they felt that my dog was an answer to their prayers. Anyway, I do love Yorkies, too! Hope to get to know you better on "the blog"! :o)

    Babbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh! I just spelled your name wrong!! Sorry, Anny!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it how you end your intro with the "buffett" haha your making me hungry already.

    Nice meeting you Anny! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I love the buffet(s) in Vegas too!!


    -little miss daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sad to loose a pet - but at least yours found a good home.

    ReplyDelete