Monday, August 9, 2010

Favorites/Least favorites.

Favorites: I honestly have so much to choose from, but the two things that stuck out to me the most and it's my favorite would be: blogging. I never thought I would actually like blogging! I always think it's kind of annoying writing down my thoughts and ideas.. but this class taught me that sometimes blogging is the easiest way to express ideas! Sure, it might be kind of annoying to write things down online but it actually also taught me how to phrase words and ideas in a much better way that everyone can understand. The second favorite thing is how I had to learn how to have time management. I thought it was a great idea that the professor enforced the rule that we must post something that's 12 hours apart. This is a great idea because it taught me how to spread my work apart so I don't overload myself.

Least favorite: I honestly can't think of anything that's least favorite. I've learned so much and everything I learned turned out to be a positive and useful tool for the rest of my college career.

No comments:

Post a Comment